Our WorldHost ‘Ambassador Workshop’ gives staff and volunteers the skills to deliver a warm and friendly welcome to customers and visitors, and is particularly focused on their role as an ambassador for their local area.
Participants will learn how equipping themselves with knowledge about what’s on offer in their local community can take their service to another level.
The benefits of the Ambassador Workshop
Our interactive programme teaches your staff crucial customer service skills that can lead to:
- Increased revenue, repeat business, average spends and net sales
- Increased tourism and visitor spend in your local area
- Better communication between staff and customers
- Increased staff motivation, and therefore reduced staff turnover and absenteeism
- Higher quality assurance ratings and improved scores on sites like TripAdvisor
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for any member of staff that has day-to-day interaction with customers – whether they’re an assistant, supervisor, department head or director.
It’s very appropriate for staff and volunteers working at sporting, cultural or tourism events of any size – the programme has been used to train thousands of local ambassadors and businesses for events including the London 2012 Olympic Games and Paralympics and the 2017 Irish Open.
The Ambassador Workshop is ideal for new staff starting to work in any tourism or hospitality venue and can be incorporated within an induction programme.
There is a maximum of 15 delegates on each course.