Lynda Willis is a marketing and customer service professional with over 25 years in the industry under her belt. Her career started off in the Northern Bank in 1986 where she held a variety of management roles in public relations and marketing. In 2004 she set up Customer Sense Training and Consultancy providing marketing-based training and helping small businesses implement practical and cost-effective marketing strategies.
Customer Service Training
Customer service is one of Lynda’s areas of expertise and she is a respected trainer for People 1st in delivering the internationally recognised WorldHost Customer Service Programme. Her impressive track record includes:
Digital Marketing Education
Digital marketing is another area of expertise and she is currently an examiner with the Chartered Institute of Marketing and the Digital Marketing Institute. In the past, she was a Course Manager with the Oxford College of Marketing and Northern Ireland Regional Manager for the Marketers Forum. She has also been a distance learning tutor with ICS Learn and the Further Learning Academy.
Lynda has applied her digital marketing knowledge to her own business developing skills in wordpress, email marketing and the main social media channels. This knowledge and practical experience has led to Lynda’s strong reputation for quality small business mentoring in Northern Ireland. She has mentored over 60 businesses at start-up and growth stages on a range of different business support programmes including:
- Agri-Food Co-operation Scheme, Countryside Services (2018/19)
- Amplify Programme, Mid and East Antrim Borough Council (2018/19)
- Business Engagement Programme, Armagh City Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council (2017/19)
- The Star 2 Programme, Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council (2015/16)
- Marketing Orbit Project, Lough Neagh Partnership (2014/15)
- Tradelinks Programme, Craigavon Industrial Development Organisation (2013)
- Tradelinks Programme, Armagh Business Centre (2013/14)
- Connections Project, Business in the Community (2011/12)
- Creative Edge Project Southern Regional College (2010/11)
- Edge Project, Southern Regional College (2007/08)
Lynda is a Board Member for Step by Step NI Ltd which runs the award-winning social enterprise One Eighty Restaurant in Portadown which is part of the Incredable Charity.
To contact Lynda